HEINRICH HIMMLER – NAZI SS WARLORD,”LORD OF THE RUNES”,THE NAZI OCCULT, ILLUMINATI AND HIS WEWELSBURG CASTLE

BELOW IS  A BRIEF INSIGHT INTO THE NAZI SS AND OCCULT EXHIBITION HERE ON DISPLAY AT THE CRIME THROUGH TIME COLLECTION , LITTLEDEAN JAIL . VERY DIVERSE AND THOUGHT PROVOKING TO SAY THE LEAST .

WE ALSO FEATURE AN INTRIGUING INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI , WITCHCRAFT, THE OCCULT, DEVIL WORSHIP, MYSTERIOUS CELEBRITY DEATHS AND BEYOND

1538929_511879395593205_21273937_n

IMAGE OF BAPHOMET , A FAVOURITE NAZI  OCCULT SYMBOL

 

deathsheadsmall

 

himmlerscryptsmall

BELOW IS LINK TO OUR WEBSITE PAGE WHICH FEATURES MORE INFORMATION, IMAGES AND VIDEOS …. AS IS FEATURED HERE AT THE CRIME THROUGH TIME COLLECTION , LITTLEDEAN JAIL .

PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ACCESS OUR PAGE 

Wewelsburg_Castle

Himmler’s SS Mystical castle: Wewelsburg:

 

 

It is said that the Wewelsburg was going to be the “Holy Grail Castle” of the Nazi regime, once it had established itself as rulers of the world. Is this true, and, if so, what was their ambition in this vast building project?

 

It is clear that any Grail Castle to be built would have a geometrical design, and in the case of the Wewelsburg, that is a triangle. For Himmler, the Wewelsburg was not so much the location where the Grail was hidden, but where his Grail Order – the SS, the Schutzstaffel – and its sacred treasures – rumoured to be the Spear of Destiny – would be brought, and from which the magical power of the Nazi regime would radiate out.

The castle was not built by the Nazi regime; its history started several centuries before the National Socialists came to power in 1933. In its current form, the castle was built from 1603 to 1609, as a secondary residence for Fürstbischof Theodor von Fürstenberg, the prince-bishop of Paderborn, whose primary residence was the castle at Neuhaus. However, there existed a castle on the site from the 9th century onwards. At the time, it withheld an invasion of the Huns, its location near what was believed to be the site where the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest occurred. This battle occurred in 9 AD, when various Germanic tribes made an alliance and ambushed and destroyed three Roman legions. The battle was the start of a seven year long war, whereby the Rhine became the boundary of the Roman Empire. It should therefore not come as a surprise that it was seen as a symbol of German unity and a demonstration that a united Germany could conquer all – as it was, of course, felt it would do again….

wewels4

 

The Nazis plans: put into effect by the use of slave labour…

It meant that the estate had the shape of a spear, underlining the unconfirmed belief that the site would become the location where the Spear of Destiny would be held. One story goes that Hitler saw his future when he visited the Museum in Vienna where the Spear was on display, and that he became convinced that whoever possessed it, controlled the fate of the world. That the Wewelsburg was going to be the New Jerusalem and the centre of Germany is in evidence as from 1941 onwards, the architects called the complex the “Centre of the World”. In line with sacred mythology, the design would sit on a mountain, surrounded by a lake, as there were plans to flood the valley.

Niederhagensmall

         wewels5

FREAKS OF NATURE, ODDITIES, THE MACABRE, CURIOSITIES AND BEYOND HERE AT THE CRIME THROUGH TIME COLLECTION, LITTLEDEAN JAIL

WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT TO REVIVE THE OLD VICTORIAN STYLE SIDESHOW FEATURING BOTH THE HUMAN FREAKS AND ANIMAL FREAKS OF NATURE?  THIS IS NOW ONE OF OUR FUTURE PLANS TO HOST HERE AT LITTLEDEAN JAIL . YES, POSSIBLY POLITICALLY INCORRECT , HOWEVER WHAT A SPECTACLE IT WOULD BE HERE IN THE UK . HENCE WE ARE NOW ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR HUMAN FREAKS OF NATURE TO JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF THIS EVENT TO INTERACT WITH THE PUBLIC .

ijhhj

Above and below : Various Freaks Of Nature here on display at The Crime Through Time Collection , Littledean jail, UK

unhhjtitledunhtitled

BELOW: ANDY JONES OF THE CRIME THROUGH TIME COLLECTION AT LITTLEDEAN JAIL WITH A PRESERVED TWO HEADED SNAKE ( NOT LIVE ) WHICH IS ON DISPLAY WITH THE OTHER VARIOUS FREAKS OF NATURE .

untitGFled.jpg

unHHtitleduntitlJNed

A  mounted

 ABOVE IS AN IMAGE OF A ” FUR BEARING TROUT”  …..  A THEN TYPICAL VICTORIAN FREAK-SHOW ATTRACTION ….     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9jnLzpEaXE

HERE’S A PICTORIAL INSIGHT INTO OUR OWN FREAKS OF NATURE EXHIBITION HERE AT LITTLEDEAN JAIL , WHICH IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TOURING EXHIBITION DURING OUR CLOSED SEASON AT THE JAIL ( 1ST NOVEMBER UNTIL 31ST MARCH) FOR DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL JULES@CONCERTPHOTOGRAPHY.CO.UK

ALSO BELOW ARE SOME INTRIGUING INTERACTIVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF A TWO HEADED KITTEN (BORN IN THE USA) AND A TWO HEADED CALF ( BORN IN GEORGIA) … BOTH BORN ALIVE AND ARE SIMILAR TO THE ONES WE HAVE HERE ON DISPLAY (OUR’S ARE OBVIOUSLY SADLY  NO LONGER LIVING  )

LADY GAGA MEETS GOOGLE

LADY GAGA OUR FREAK BORN TWO FACED KITTEN  MEETS GOOGLE OUR FREAK BORN TWO FACED THREE EYED PUPPY

262093_213188382049921_7133504_nABOVE AND BELOW ARE IMAGES OF “BAA BAA” GLOUCESTERSHIRE  FREAK BORN  EIGHT LEGGED, FOUR EARED, TWO BODIES AND ONE HEADED LAMB HERE ON DISPLAY IN AMONGST OUR FREAKS OF NATURE COLLECTIONS . 268501_213188338716592_4752995_n

 LADY GAGA ….. OUR FREAK BORN TWO FACED , THREE EYED KITTEN HERE ON DISPLAY AT THE JAIL

MOO-MOO ……..OUR FREAK BORN TWO HEADED CALF HERE ON DISPLAY AT THE JAIL

ELEPHANT MAN – Joseph Carey Merrick (5 August 1862 – 11 April 1890), sometimes incorrectly referred to as John Merrick

HERE AT LITTLEDEAN JAIL ALONGSIDE OUR OWN FREAKS OF NATURE EXHIBITS, WE BRIEFLY TOUCH UPON THE HISTORY OF THE ELEPHANT MAN – JOSEPH (JOHN)  MERRICK  AND ALSO THE BRILLIANT AND WELL WORTH WATCHING (IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT ALREADY  )  … 1980 FILM – THE ELEPHANT MAN…. STARRING JOHN HURT AS JOSEPH MERRICK AND ANTHONY HOPKINS AS FREDERICK TREVES …..

HERE BELOW IS SOME VARIOUS INTERACTIVE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND ON BOTH THE HISTORY OF THE ELEPHANT MAN AND ALSO THE CLASSIC FILM

images

ABOVE IS THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR THE 1980 FILM – THE ELEPHANT MAN

BELOW IS THE HAUNTING SOUNDTRACK THEME FOR THE FILM TOO

Joseph Carey Merrick (5 August 1862 – 11 April 1890), sometimes incorrectly referred to as John Merrick, was an English man with severe deformities who was exhibited as a human curiosity named the Elephant Man. He became well known in London society after he went to live at the London Hospital. Merrick was born in LeicesterLeicestershire and began to develop abnormally during the first few years of his life. His skin appeared thick and lumpy, he developed an enlargement of his lips, and a bony lump grew on his forehead. One of his arms and both feet became enlarged and at some point during his childhood he fell and damaged his hip, resulting in permanent lameness. When he was 11, his mother died and his father soon remarried. Merrick left school at 13, and had difficulty finding employment. Rejected by his father and stepmother, he left home. In late 1879, aged 17, Merrick entered the Leicester Union Workhouse.

In 1884, after four years in the workhouse, Merrick contacted a showman named Sam Torr and proposed that Torr should exhibit him. Torr agreed, and arranged for a group of men to manage Merrick, whom they named the Elephant Man. After touring the East Midlands, Merrick travelled to London to be exhibited in a penny gaff shop on Whitechapel Road which was rented by showman Tom Norman. Norman’s shop, directly across the street from the London Hospital, was visited by a surgeon named Frederick Treves, who invited Merrick to be examined and photographed. Soon after Merrick’s visits to the hospital, Tom Norman’s shop was closed by the police and Merrick’s managers sent him to tour in Europe.

In Belgium, Merrick was robbed by his road manager and abandoned in Brussels. He eventually made his way back to London; unable to communicate, he was found by the police to have Frederick Treves’ card on him. Treves came and took Merrick back to the London Hospital. Although his condition was incurable, Merrick was allowed to stay at the hospital for the remainder of his life. Treves visited him daily and the pair developed quite a close friendship. Merrick also received visits from the wealthy ladies and gentlemen of London society, including Alexandra, Princess of Wales.

Merrick died on 11 April 1890, aged 27. The official cause of death was asphyxia, although Treves, who dissected the body, said that Merrick had died of a dislocated neck. He believed that Merrick—who had to sleep sitting up because of the weight of his head—had been attempting to sleep lying down, to “be like other people”. The exact cause of Merrick’s deformities is unclear. The dominant theory throughout much of the 20th century was that Merrick suffered from neurofibromatosis type I. In 1986, a new theory emerged that he had Proteus syndrome. In 2001 it was proposed that Merrick had suffered from a combination of neurofibromatosis type I and Proteus syndrome. DNA tests conducted on his hair and bones have proven inconclusive.

220px-Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo,_c._1889 images (1) Joseph_Merrick_skeleton

BELOW IS SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE OF SOME OF JOSEPH MERRICK’S PERSONAL ITEMS TO INCLUDE HIS HOOD AND CAP AS WAS WORN BY HIM TO SHIELD HIS ADNORMALITIES FROM THE PUBLIC .

.